To get the service URL in Minikube, you can follow these steps:
- Start Minikube by running the command minikube start. This will start the Minikube cluster.
- Deploy your application or service to the Minikube cluster. You can use a YAML file to define the deployment, or use kubectl commands directly.
- Once the deployment is created, you can check the status of your services by running kubectl get services. This will display a list of services in your cluster.
- Locate the service you are interested in and note down the "PORT(S)" column. This column will show the port mapping of your service.
- To access the service, you can use the Minikube IP address. You can get the IP address by running minikube ip command.
- Combine the Minikube IP address with the port from the "PORT(S)" column. This will form the URL to access your service from outside the cluster.
For example, if the Minikube IP address is
192.168.49.2 and the port mapping for your service shows
8080:80, then the URL to access your service will be
Note that the exact steps may vary depending on your specific application and deployment configuration.