To install Helm in Minikube, follow these steps:
- Start your Minikube cluster by running the command minikube start.
- Download Helm by visiting the Helm GitHub repository (https://github.com/helm/helm/releases) and locating the appropriate release for your operating system.
- Extract the downloaded package and move the helm binary to a directory in your system's PATH.
- Initialize Helm by running the following command:
- Wait for Helm to initialize, it may take a few moments.
- Verify the installation by running helm version. You should see the version info for both the client and server.
With these steps, you should now have Helm installed on your Minikube cluster.