To pass custom headers to a Grafana data source, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Grafana user interface and navigate to the "Configuration" section.
- Click on "Data sources" to view the available data sources.
- Find the data source you want to configure and click on the "Edit" button.
- In the data source settings, locate the section for "HTTP settings" or "Authentication".
- Look for an option to add custom headers or authentication headers.
- Enter the header key-value pairs you want to pass, such as "Authorization: Bearer token" or "X-Custom-Header: value".
- Save the changes to the data source settings.
- Test the connection to ensure the custom headers are being passed correctly.
By adding custom headers, you can include additional information or authentication credentials with your data source requests. This can be useful for accessing APIs that require specific headers or for passing custom metadata to the data source.