To SSH into the Minikube node, follow these steps:
- Open a terminal or command prompt.
- Start the Minikube cluster by running the command minikube start.
- Once the Minikube cluster is up and running, obtain the IP address of the Minikube node by running the command minikube ip. Note the IP address returned by this command.
- Use the SSH command to connect to the Minikube node. The SSH command syntax is ssh
- If this is your first time connecting to the Minikube node, you may be prompted to add the host to your known hosts. Type yes to continue.
- Enter the password for the specified username when prompted. By default, the password for the docker user is tcuser.
You should now be logged into the Minikube node via SSH. You can execute commands and perform operations on the node as desired.