Gatsby can be installed on various cloud hosting platforms, depending on your specific needs and preferences. Some popular options include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): You can use services like Amazon S3 for storage, AWS Lambda for serverless functions, and AWS CloudFront for content delivery.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP): Gatsby can be deployed on GCP using services like Google Cloud Storage, Cloud Functions, and Cloud CDN.
- Microsoft Azure: Azure Blob Storage, Azure Functions, and Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN) are commonly used to host Gatsby websites.
- Netlify: Netlify is a popular hosting platform specifically designed for static sites like Gatsby. It offers easy deployment, automatic builds, CDN, and other useful features for Gatsby development.
- Vercel (formerly ZEIT Now): Vercel is another hosting platform that works well with Gatsby. It provides seamless deployment, automatic scaling, CDN, and instant cache invalidation.
- Heroku: Although primarily known for hosting web applications, Heroku can also be used to deploy Gatsby websites by linking Gatsby to a GitHub repository.
Ultimately, the choice of cloud hosting provider depends on your specific requirements, budget, and familiarity with the platform.