To create a cluster in Minikube, follow these steps:
- Install Minikube: Download and install Minikube from the official website for your operating system.
- Start Minikube: Open a terminal or command prompt and start Minikube by running the command:
- Verify Cluster: Check if Minikube is running successfully by running the command:
- Enable Addons (optional): Minikube provides various addons like the Kubernetes Dashboard, Metrics Server, etc. You can enable them using the command:
minikube addons enable
- Interact with Cluster: Use kubectl command-line tool to interact with the cluster. For example, you can run commands like kubectl get pods, kubectl apply -f
- Stop Minikube: To stop the Minikube cluster, run the command:
These steps provide a basic understanding of creating and using a cluster in Minikube. Adjustments may be required depending on your specific requirements and needs.