To list cluster information in Minikube, you can use the following command:
This command will display the information about the Minikube cluster, including:
- Kubernetes master URL: The URL of the Kubernetes API server running in the Minikube cluster.
- Kubernetes control plane: The control plane components, such as etcd, kube-apiserver, kube-controller-manager, kube-scheduler, and others.
- DNS service: The DNS service running in the cluster.
- CNI: The Container Network Interface plugin being used by the cluster for networking.
- Ingress: If an Ingress controller is installed, it will display its information.
Running this command will give you a summary of the cluster and its components.