To quickly deploy FuelPHP on SiteGround, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your SiteGround hosting account and go to the cPanel dashboard.
- Under the "Website" section, click on "File Manager" to access your website's files.
- In the file manager, navigate to the root directory of your website (usually public_html or www).
- Download the latest version of FuelPHP from the official website (https://fuelphp.com/) or its GitHub repository.
- Extract the downloaded FuelPHP files on your local computer.
- In the file manager, click on the "Upload" button at the top toolbar and select all the files and folders you extracted from the FuelPHP package.
- Wait for the files to upload and then go back to the file manager.
- Locate the public directory within the FuelPHP files you uploaded and select all its contents.
- Click on the "Move" button at the top toolbar and move the selected files to the root directory of your website.
- In the root directory, locate the "index.php" file and open it for editing.
- Update the following three lines in the "index.php" file with your website's domain name and directory path:
- Save the changes and close the "index.php" file.
- Open your website in a web browser, and you should see the FuelPHP welcome page or default homepage.
That's it! You have successfully deployed FuelPHP on SiteGround. You can now start developing your FuelPHP application by modifying the files in the "app" directory.