To deploy an AngularJS application on SiteGround, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your SiteGround account and navigate to the cPanel dashboard.
- Under the "Files" section, click on the "File Manager" icon.
- In the File Manager, navigate to the public_html directory or the directory where you want to deploy your AngularJS application.
- Upload all the files and folders of your AngularJS application to the chosen directory using the "Upload" button in the toolbar or by dragging and dropping the files.
- If you have any server-side code or API endpoints, make sure to upload them as well.
- Once the files are uploaded, navigate to the "Domains" section in cPanel and click on "Addon Domains".
- Add a new domain/subdomain that will be used for your AngularJS application.
- In the "Document Root" field, select the directory where you uploaded your AngularJS files.
- After saving the changes, wait for a few minutes for the domain/subdomain to be properly set up.
- Visit the URL of your AngularJS application (e.g., http://example.com) in a web browser to verify the deployment.
You should now have successfully deployed your AngularJS application on SiteGround. Make sure to configure any necessary server-side settings, such as rewriting rules or configuring the server to serve the index.html file for every request, according to your AngularJS application's needs.