To run OpenCart on Bluehost, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Bluehost account and go to your cPanel.
- Scroll down to the "Website" section and click on "WordPress Tools."
- Select the domain where you want to install OpenCart.
- Click on the "Install" button under the "Install OpenCart" section.
- Choose the domain where you want to install OpenCart from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Directory" field, either leave it blank to install OpenCart in the root directory or enter a directory name to install it in a subdirectory.
- Fill in the other required details such as the Store Name, Administrator Username, and Administrator Password.
- Click on the "Install" button to begin the installation process.
- Bluehost will now automatically install the latest version of OpenCart and set up the necessary database for you.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be provided with the URL of your OpenCart storefront and admin panel.
You can now access your OpenCart store by visiting the storefront URL, and you can access the admin panel by adding "/admin" to the end of your storefront URL.
Note: Make sure to keep your OpenCart installation up to date and regularly backup your store data for security purposes.