To turn off auto-generating columns in a Grafana table, follow these steps:
- Open the Grafana Dashboard that contains the table visualization you want to modify.
- Click on the "Edit" button (pencil icon) in the upper-right corner of the dashboard.
- Locate the table panel you want to modify and click on the panel "Edit" button (gear icon) in the upper-right corner of the panel.
- In the "Metrics" tab, find the "Column Styles" section.
- Clear the "Auto" checkbox for all the columns you want to turn off auto-generating.
- Save the changes by clicking on the "Apply" or "Save" button.
By disabling the "Auto" checkbox for specific columns in the table panel, you can prevent Grafana from automatically generating those columns based on the data query.