To uninstall Minikube on CentOS 7, you can follow these steps:
- Open a terminal window and execute the command minikube delete to stop and delete the Minikube cluster.
- Execute the following command to remove the Minikube binaries from your system:
rm -rf /usr/local/bin/minikube
- If you installed kubectl using Minikube's installation script, execute the following command to remove it as well:
rm -rf ~/.kube
- Execute the following command to remove the Minikube configuration and data files:
rm -rf ~/.minikube
- Finally, execute the below command to remove Minikube's drivers and add-ons:
sudo rm /usr/local/bin/docker-machine-driver-kvm2
sudo rm /usr/local/bin/docker-machine-driver-virtualbox
That's it! Minikube should now be completely uninstalled from your CentOS 7 system.