Updating wireless drivers on Ubuntu can be done through the following steps:
- Open the Terminal by pressing Ctrl + Alt + T.
- Type the command "sudo apt-get update" and hit enter. This will update the package list on your Ubuntu system.
- Type the command "sudo apt-get upgrade" and hit enter. This will upgrade all installed packages on your Ubuntu system.
- Check if there are any available updates for the wireless driver by running the command "sudo apt-get install linux-firmware" in the Terminal. This will install the latest firmware for your wireless driver.
- Reboot your system to apply any changes.
- To verify if the wireless driver is updated, run the command "sudo lshw -C network" in the Terminal. This will show you the wireless driver information.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to download and install the wireless driver manually from the manufacturer's website.