To connect to a wireless network on Ubuntu, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the network icon in the top right corner of the screen, which looks like two arrows pointing up and down.
- Select the wireless network you want to connect to from the list of available networks.
- If the network is secured, you will be prompted to enter the password. Enter the password and click "Connect".
- Wait for a few seconds while your computer connects to the wireless network.
- Once connected, the network icon will change to show signal strength and you should be able to browse the internet or access other network resources.
If you are unable to see the wireless network you want to connect to in the list of available networks, you may need to manually add the network. To do this, click on "Connect to Hidden Wi-Fi Network" at the bottom of the list of available networks, enter the network name and security settings, and click "Connect".