To deploy Microweber on Vultr, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Vultr account or create a new one if you don't have an account already.
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Deploy" tab in the top navigation menu.
- In the search bar, type "Microweber" and select the Microweber option from the search results.
- On the Microweber deployment page, you will have to configure the server settings:
Choose a server location that is closest to your target audience or where you want your website to be hosted.
Select an appropriate server size and pricing based on your requirements. For beginners, you can start with a smaller plan and scale up as needed.
Set a server hostname or leave it as the default value.
Choose the operating system for your server. Typically, Vultr offers multiple options, such as Ubuntu, CentOS, or Debian. You can select based on your familiarity or preference.
- After configuring the server settings, click on the "Deploy Now" button to start the deployment process.
- Vultr will provision a new server with Microweber pre-installed and provide you with the server IP address, username, and password.
- Use any SSH client (e.g., PuTTY) to connect to your server using the provided IP address, username, and password. You can also set up SSH keys for more secure access.
- Once connected to your server via SSH, you can start configuring Microweber by following the official Microweber documentation.
Remember to keep track of the server IP address and login credentials provided by Vultr as you will use them to access and manage your Microweber installation.