Plesk can be deployed on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) using Google Compute Engine (GCE) virtual machines. You can follow the steps below to deploy Plesk on GCP:
- Sign in to the Google Cloud Console: https://console.cloud.google.com/
- Create a new project or select an existing project.
- Enable the necessary APIs:
Go to the "APIs & Services" > "Library" section.
Search for "Compute Engine API" and enable it.
Search for "Cloud DNS API" and enable it.
Search for "Cloud SQL Admin API" and enable it.
- Create a new Compute Engine Virtual Machine Instance:
Go to the "Compute Engine" > "VM instances" section.
Click on the "Create Instance" button.
Configure the instance settings (e.g., region, machine type, boot disk).
In the "Boot Disk" section, select or create a boot disk image with the Plesk software installed.
Set up the networking, firewall rules, and SSH access as needed.
Click on the "Create" button to create the virtual machine instance.
- Access the Plesk interface by navigating to the external IP address assigned to your virtual machine instance. Open the following link in your web browser: https://[YOUR_VM_INSTANCE_EXTERNAL_IP]:8443
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial Plesk setup.
Note: You may need to customize the steps based on your specific requirements and configurations.
Ensure you review and understand the pricing details, as costs will be associated with running the virtual machine instance on Google Cloud Platform.