To connect to a wireless network with a proxy on Ubuntu, follow these steps:
- Click on the network icon in the top panel and select "Edit Connections."
- Select the wireless network you want to connect to and click on "Edit."
- Go to the "Proxy" tab and select "Manual" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the proxy settings in the fields provided, including the proxy address and port number.
- Click on "Apply" to save your changes and close the window.
- Click on the network icon again and select the wireless network you just edited.
- Enter the password for the network if prompted and click on "Connect."
You should now be connected to the wireless network through the proxy on Ubuntu.