To connect to a WPA encrypted wireless network on Ubuntu, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the network icon in the top-right corner of the Ubuntu desktop. It looks like two arrows, one pointing up and one pointing down.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Wi-Fi Settings" or "Wi-Fi Connections." This will open the network settings window.
- In the network settings window, you will see a list of available wireless networks. Select the network you want to connect to and click on the "Connect" button.
- A dialog box will appear asking for the network password. Enter the password for the WPA encrypted network.
- If the password is correct, Ubuntu will attempt to connect to the wireless network. You may need to wait for a few moments while the connection is established.
- Once the connection is successful, you should see a notification confirming the connection to the network.
That's it! You should now be connected to the WPA encrypted wireless network on Ubuntu.