To publish Svelte on Hostinger, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Hostinger account and go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the "File Manager" button in the "Files" section.
- In the File Manager, navigate to the public_html directory (this is the root folder for hosting your website).
- If you don't have an existing index.html file, create a new file and name it "index.html" by clicking on the "New File" button at the top of the File Manager.
- Open the newly created or existing index.html file in the File Manager's code editor.
- Copy and paste the following code into the index.html file:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="bundle.css">
<script src="bundle.js" defer></script>
- Click the "Save" button to save the changes.
- In your local Svelte project, run the command to build the project for production. This command is usually npm run build or yarn build. This will generate a bundle.js and bundle.css file in the "public" or "dist" folder within your project.
- Upload the generated bundle.js and bundle.css files to the public_html directory using the File Manager. Make sure to maintain the same file names.
- Once the files are uploaded, your Svelte application should be successfully published on Hostinger. You can access it by visiting your domain or subdomain associated with your Hostinger account.
Note: If you encounter any issues or errors while publishing your Svelte application on Hostinger, make sure to review Hostinger's documentation or contact their support team for assistance.