To run Laravel on A2 Hosting, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign up for an account with A2 Hosting and choose a suitable hosting plan.
- Once you have signed up and logged into your A2 Hosting account, you'll need to set up a new website. Click on the "cPanel" button or search for it in the search bar.
- In cPanel, search for "Softaculous Apps Installer" or "Softaculous Auto Installer" and click on it.
- In Softaculous, search for Laravel in the search bar or find it in the "Frameworks" category.
- Click on "Install" to begin the installation process.
- On the installation page, you'll need to provide some information for the Laravel installation:
Choose the version of Laravel you want to install.
Select the domain/subdomain where you want to install Laravel.
Choose a directory where you want to install Laravel (if you want it to be installed in the root of your domain, leave the "In Directory" field blank).
Enter the site name, site description, and admin username/password.
- Click on the "Install" button to start the installation process.
- Softaculous will now install Laravel on your A2 Hosting account. Once the installation is complete, you will see a success message with the login credentials.
- To access your Laravel application, you can visit the URL of your domain/subdomain that you set up during the installation process.
- You can now log in to your Laravel application and start building your website.
Note: Before installing Laravel, make sure your A2 Hosting account meets the Laravel system requirements, such as PHP version, extensions, and database options. You may need to configure these settings in cPanel or contact A2 Hosting's support for assistance.