Microweber can be installed on any hosting provider that supports PHP and MySQL. Here are the general steps to install Microweber on your hosting:
- Obtain a hosting account with a provider of your choice. Make sure it meets the minimum requirements for running Microweber, including PHP version 7.2 or higher and MySQL version 5.6 or higher.
- Download the latest version of Microweber from the official website.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file on your local computer.
- Use an FTP client to connect to your hosting account. Upload all Microweber files and folders to the desired location on the server. This can be the root directory of your hosting account or a subdirectory.
- Create a new MySQL database through your hosting account's control panel or using a tool like phpMyAdmin.
- Rename the file config/microweber.php.dist to config/microweber.php.
- Open the config/microweber.php file and update the database connection details (database name, username, password, etc.) as per your hosting provider's instructions.
- In your web browser, visit the URL where you installed Microweber (e.g., http://yourdomain.com or http://yourdomain.com/subdirectory) to start the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. You will be asked to provide a username, password, and website details.
- Once the installation is finished, you can access your Microweber website's administration panel by appending /admin to your website's URL (e.g., http://yourdomain.com/admin).
Remember to consult your hosting provider's documentation or support team if you encounter any issues during the installation process.